[opencms-dev] Enhance the search ability of opencms

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Thu Sep 21 07:20:08 CEST 2006

Daniel -

If it's searchability of your own OpenCms site you're looking for, I would stick with Lucene, which is already part of the OpenCms platform.  I use it heavily at www.colfes.com, which although in its infancy already uses free-text searching and a dynamic topic search which automatically selects items for presentation on site pages.

Jon