[opencms-dev] Strage error determining display locale?

Roman Uhlig roman.uhlig at knve.de
Thu Sep 21 12:14:30 CEST 2006

I'm currently having the same problem. I just created a new sibling of a
folder with display locale "de", and set its display locale to "en". Now
when I open an XML page within this folder, I'm getting the same error as
described below. My opencms-system.xml is unchanged:

      <localesconfigured>
        <locale>en</locale>
        <locale>de</locale>
      </localesconfigured>