[opencms-dev] Re: opencms-dev Digest, Vol 111, Issue 5

Ralf Eisbrenner Bauer.Horscht at gmx.de
Thu Sep 21 12:49:16 CEST 2006

Thx Jon,

I guess the value is unique - at least it is within the opencms-vfs.xml.
And I've tried a couple of other values with the same result.

The article.gif is in its place and is displayed properly. But the title, which should be "Veranstaltung" - as defined in workplace.properties - is displayed as "??? fileicon.veranstaltung ???".