[opencms-dev] How to move resources from one project to another

Michael Kraus michael.kraus at mindmatics.de
Thu Sep 21 15:00:10 CEST 2006

Dear all,

I have the following problem: I have an existing project in OpenCms ("Project A"), which I want to use as a "template" for new projects (for example, "Project B"). So I copy the whole folder (/sites/default/A to /sites/default/B), create a new project ("Project B") and give permissions to that folder to the users of project B.

The problem is that all files and folders in /sites/default/B have a grey flag "Belongs to Project Offline", so they do not get published when I publish project B. How can I move all those files and folders (several hundred) to the new project?

Kind regards,
	Michael