[opencms-dev] query!!

latika lats.6767 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 07:46:11 CEST 2006

hi,

thnx but i want the content writer to provide d content after he logs in 2
my website.
tht s 2 say tht d mode shd change now frm online 2 offline so tht he can c
the diret edit bttns n
he can write d content. i hv a separate person who will proofread d contents
n he only can publish it.
is it possible 2 change d mode like this?
if possible then plz reply asap.

thanx

regards
latika