[opencms-dev] Passing a value from one jsp to another

maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es
Fri Sep 22 15:03:46 CEST 2006

Helo Nacho!

If I have in my first jsp file:

<form method="post" action="result55.jsp">
with the variable string carpeta link
<input type="submit" value="Submit">
</form>

You say that in my second jsp file, I can use:

<%
   String carpeta = request.getParameter("carpetalink");
%>

But I optain null for the carpeta value.

Any help??

I appreciate your recommendation about learning to use javadocs or some
enviroment that automatically checks basic syntax errors, but my work
using all these is finishing, the objective of my job is completly
different, so, I don't have time to learn more about....I'm sorry, but I
must implement this little features and nothing else in the future!!
This is really my great problem!!

Thanks and best regards,

Maria