[opencms-dev] Change a variable from UpperCase to LowerCase

maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es
Fri Sep 22 16:05:07 CEST 2006

Hello Everybody!!

I've my jsp file with the directori variable, it has values as:
/sites/default/GESTOR-DOCUMENTAL-ALCATEL/proves/
In order to use the method setSearchRoots, (package
org.opencms.search.CmsSearch, class: CmsSearch), I need to convert all
the character from directori variable in LowerCase, because the
setSearchRoots doesn't work with words in UpperCase.

Any idea to implement this, please?

Many thanks sincerently,
Maria

<%
  String directori = request.getParameter("carpeta");

  search.setSearchRoots(new String[] {directori});
%>

GRĂ€CIES!!!