[opencms-dev] FckEditor: Style-, Font-, and Fontsize-Dropdowns missing for some users

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Sat Sep 23 16:28:08 CEST 2006

Andreas Zahner schrieb:
> Christian,
>
> the workplace can display the editor buttons depending on the groups
> the user belongs to.
>
> For each user, a lookup in the folder
> /system/workplace/editors/configuration/ is performed. Files in this
> folder are tried to be read in the order of their "NavPos" property
> value. The first file that is readable for the user (by using
> permissions) is used for the editor button configuration.
>

> Please not that when performing changes to these files, you have to
> publish them and restart OpenCms to check the changes.

Great. Thanks a lot. I had not know about this.

For anyone who's interested:
In this folder you can create a config file to control the activation of
various editor functions can be controlled (including the font-selection
functions, which I happily disabled). It's probably a good idea to
create a new file by copying one of the examples and put your file first
in "Navigation". In this way your settings will stay around even after
an upgrade.

very nice, really.

c.