[opencms-dev] How to get XML Content Types to show in list?

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Mon Sep 25 10:47:59 CEST 2006

1.  No.

2.  There's some documentation in the documentation module (which you may
also be able to find exposed on the web) about creating XSDs etc; and it may
cover the opencms-modules.xml changes - I can't recall.  But the sources
people seem to find most useful are ad hoc tutorials written by Alexander
Kandzior himself
(http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2004q4/013609.html) and by
Sebastian Himberger (search at http://www.opencms-forum.de/ for 'himberger'
and 'xsd' and words like that).