[opencms-dev] Exporting..

Phil.Launchbury at tssi.co.uk Phil.Launchbury at tssi.co.uk
Tue Sep 26 17:56:50 CEST 2006

Hi,

My boss has suggested that he would like to be able to give out what is
essentially our website on a CD.. And suggested that I just load OpenCMS
onto it.

When I stopped banging my head against the desk I went into our test system
and tried to do a static export of our entire site to see if I could make a
standalone version of the site suitable for making into an embedded site on
a CD.

When I ran the export I got the following:

tarting static export ...

Deleting static export folders ...

( 1 / 1 ) Deleted static export folder
"/var/apache-tomcat5/webapps/opencms/export/"

... deleting static export folders is finished.

Exporting Non-Template Resources ...

Exception org.opencms.loader.CmsLoaderException: Unknown resource type id
25 requested. at
org.opencms.loader.CmsResourceManager.getResourceType(CmsResourceManager.java:596)
 at
org.opencms.loader.CmsResourceManager.getLoader(CmsResourceManager.java:491)
 at
org.opencms.staticexport.CmsAfterPublishStaticExportHandler.exportNonTemplateResources(CmsAfterPublishStaticExportHandler.java:353)
 at
org.opencms.staticexport.CmsAfterPublishStaticExportHandler.doExportAfterPublish(CmsAfterPublishStaticExportHandler.java:103)
 at
org.opencms.staticexport.CmsStaticExportManager.exportFullStaticRender(CmsStaticExportManager.java:564)
 at
org.opencms.workplace.tools.database.CmsStaticExportThread.run(CmsStaticExportThread.java:95)

Statistics:duration: 00:00:15

... the static export is finished

Any ideas? I'm happy to have either problem solved - either how to
encapsulate our openCMS site so that it can run from a CD in a regular
Windows PC or how I can export the whole of our site to static pages..

Cheers,

Phil.

Phil Launchbury

IT & Support Manager

TSSI Systems Ltd,

Rutland House, Hargreaves Road,

Groundwell Industrial Estate,

Swindon, Wiltshire, SN25 5AZ,  U.K.

Tel: +44 (0) 1793 747736

Support Helpdesk

Tel:  +44  (0) 8450 707 898

Email: support at tssi.co.uk

Website: www.tssi.co.uk

'Securing Business Around the World'

This e-mail message (including any attachments) is from TSSI and intended
for the addressee only. It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance of it. If this communication has
been sent to you in error, please notify us immediately by either replying
to this e-mail or by telephoning our offices on (+44) 1793 747700. TSSI
accept no responsibility for any changes made to this message after it has
been sent by the original author. This email or any of its attachments may
contain data that falls within the scope of the Data Protection Acts. You
must ensure that any handling or processing of such data by you is fully
compliant with the terms and provisions of the Data Protection Act 1984 and
1998.

http://www.star.net.uk