[opencms-dev] OpenCms execution

John Bieling info at jobisoft.de
Thu Sep 28 10:11:21 CEST 2006

Hi,

on my system the online and offline project are on different paths. So
copying the url from the offline-project never works.

Could you switch to the online - project inside of opencms? Than click
on a file there and look what is happening. If a page is displayed in a
browser, you can copy THAT url into a new browser and that should work.
That URL is the one your page is reachable from the outside.

I guess...

John B.