[opencms-dev] Trailing slash required for directory problem

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Thu Sep 28 13:46:12 CEST 2006

Joe Desbonnet schrieb:
> I've filed this in Bugzilla as Bug #1241.
>
> Joe.
Sorry, my last post was a bit of misinformation. I had been so convinced
that it doesn't work, that I had not even tried.
Now I've tried and well - for my site it *does* work. Sorry.

If I leave out the trailing slash, then I get the content of my index
page (without redirect, just as Jonathan described it).
I'm using opencms 6.21 / Mysql 4.0.x / Tomcat 5.0.x / Java 1.5.x

christian