[opencms-dev] Insight about upload.jar

John Bieling info at jobisoft.de
Fri Sep 29 11:18:08 CEST 2006

I am not getting this, now i inserted a classpath into the build.xml in
my uploadjar-section and it works now, it compiles and does not complain
about missing httpclient-files BUT the resulting file is only 18KB big
which is much smaler than the original one..

Second, I downloaded the upload.jar from the cvs (which is compiled!)
and uploaded that to my opencms (same version as downloaded from cvs)
but it does not work! Can I not upload upload.jar inside of opencms? How
do I have to do that? Thats an important question, because how can I
test if my own compiled version works?

Help please...
John