[opencms-dev] dev of auto-img-scale-down-feature for upload.jar in progress, feedback wanted...

John Bieling info at jobisoft.de
Sat Sep 30 22:01:09 CEST 2006

Hi Alexander,

great idea, I will do it with the size-parameter beeing passed to the
applet, I will read it from the folder the user is currently at (with
upward-"search" if the current folder does not has it set). That way I
do not need to prompt for anything during upload and the admin/user can
set it as desired. Great.

But i did not start thinking about "how to do the scaling" - so I cannot
tell you which lib I am going to use, will figure that out next week -
But is there a problem? Can I not just use the same one opencms is
using? But I will read me into that subject this week, so - you may
help, but I will also teach myself about just that this week....

Cu
John