[opencms-dev] Upload of large files

SCHEDENIG Marian Marian.Schedenig at qualysoft.com
Mon Oct 2 17:07:40 CEST 2006

Hi!

Our customer is having strange problems with the file upload applet in their OpenCms installation: Small files work fine, but large files (tested with 2MB and larger) just don't appear after the upload has *apparently* been completed successfully. I.e. the file is transferred to the server, which takes about as long as one would expect, and then OpenCms refreshes the directory listing, but the file is not there.

<maxfileuploadsize> is set to -1, and MySQL's max_allowed_packet is set to 64M. The same settings work fine with large files on our local installation.

Any hints?

Thx,
Marian.

--
Besuchen Sie uns auf der SYSTEMS 2006 in München vom 23.10. bis zum 27.10.2006.
Wir erwarten Sie in der Halle 1 auf dem Stand 121B.