[opencms-dev] Questions about changing core of opencms

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 23:41:15 CEST 2006

Generally speaking anything in
WEB-INF/classes/* overrides the JAR files in WEB-INF/lib/*

I've patched OpenCms a few times by copying the single .class file
into WEB-INF/classes.

Remember the directory must be right, eg if its org.opencms.core.Blah
class then the class file must be
WEB-INF/classes/org/opencms/core/Blah.class

Joe.