[opencms-dev] include html files from templates

Felix Sprick felix.sprick at netlight.se
Wed Oct 4 11:26:31 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I have a question concerning includes in templates. What I like to do: I
want to have a "navigation panel" that consists of several blocks with
images and text (basically HTML blocks). I want this panel included in every
of my pages, that's why I would like the entire panel from my template on
which the pages are built. My question: how do I include the blocks (HTML
pages that can be edited with WYSIWYG editor) from /sites/default/[my-page]
inside my template?? Everything I tried ended up in a file not found
exception.

Does anyone know if that's possible or know how to do it?

Your help is highly appreciated!

Felix