[opencms-dev] OpenCms backup Scheduled in the cron with export and import

Andy Bicksbo schlachtzeuger at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 14:46:28 CEST 2006

Hi
There is an admin tool called ScheduledJob in the OpenCms Adminview.
With this tool you can call every Java Classes which implements the
Interface I_CmsScheduledJob and set a cron expression for it.
I think there is already one for this export thing

hth
Andy

2006/10/4, maria.freixes_graells at alcatel.es <