[opencms-dev] Upload big file

Gaith Bader gaithb at cse.unsw.edu.au
Thu Oct 5 06:47:26 CEST 2006

Hi Joe,

If the error you get (which if this solution does not work, you
should give us to get a better answer) is something like
JAVAOUTOFMEMORY or some such then increasing the size of RAM
allocated to tomcat via using CATALINA_OPTS might solve the problem
for you.

hope this works for you...

Cheers,
____
Gaith Bader
Computer Systems Officer
School of Computer Science and Engineering
The University of New South Wales