[opencms-dev] Upload big file

Joe Lam joe.lam at moni-media.net
Fri Oct 6 12:18:19 CEST 2006

I used JAVA_OPTS. will try CATALINA_OPTS later. think they are the same
though.
the value of -Xmx is 1600M (cannot start the VM if I try larger number)
the server got 2Gb RAM.
it helps a bit, but cannot solve the problem completely. my client got
some 500+Mb files. I'm afraid the openCms doesnt support such big file :(

any help??

Thanks
Joe Lam