[opencms-dev] Multiple values to a single Property?

dinshaw gobhai gobhai at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 18:55:33 CEST 2006

Hi Jon,
Thanks very much. I tried your sugestion and still my values are
overwritten.
My relevent schema lines are:

<xsd:element name="Category" type="OpenCmsString" />
<layout element="Category" widget="CmsCategorySelectWidget" />
<mapping element="Category" mapto="property:category" />

If you have a second to see if there is anything dumb in here (like I
shouldn't be using String) that would be great.
The CmsCategorySelectWidget uses a MySQL nested set modle category table to
return a tree stucture.
Thanks again,
-Dinshaw