[opencms-dev] Newbie Install Help : Permissions

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Sat Oct 7 16:52:57 CEST 2006

>From a bit of Googling on the exception trace (the BeanUtils carp about not
being able to access something or other) it does look like restrictive
security permissions are the problem.  Security perms may be set on the Java
invocation which fires up the Sun app server (i.e. on the command line or in
properties files which it refers to) or else they're buried deep in app
server config.

Is this any help?:
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3659/6n5s6m58n?a=view

Jon