[opencms-dev] opencms installation freezes

Dave Schoorl maillists at cyber-d.com
Sat Oct 7 20:31:14 CEST 2006

I experienced this problem also when the attribute reloadble="true" is
set on the context of my Tomcat 5.5. During installation of OpenCms,
jar's etc. are published to the classpath of OpenCms and the context was
reloaded. Appearently, the installation process hangs when this happens.
Try to set reloadable="false" in the context definition and retry
installation.