[opencms-dev] Newbie Install Help : Permissions

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Sun Oct 8 09:17:52 CEST 2006

It must be very frustrating.  Been there!

I notice in your original security config file that "core server classes are
granted all permissions".  Can you not do this for your code?  I.e.

grant {
  permission java.security.AllPermission;
}

You may have to qualify the first line - I don't know what it means not to
specify what you're granting permissions to - but some research on Java
security should get you up to speed there.

Jon