[opencms-dev] Restart Tomcat for Headnav

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Sun Oct 8 20:39:23 CEST 2006

Marc Schlegel schrieb:
> Hi.
>
> Next problem :-)
> Everytime I am adding a folder or pages that should be visible in the
> Headnavigation I have to restart my Tomcat?? If I don't do that this
> new folders/pages are not shown there (in the normal navigation
> they're visible).

Could this be a caching problem? Maybe you should check the cache
property for your template file/template element file and your
problematic pages.

Make sure that you have switched off caching for the offline project.
It's usually a bad idea to have it active. I forgot where exactly you
can set this, but if you don't find this setting in the cache
configuration of the workplace then you will definitely find it in one
of the xml-based config files in the real filesystem.

hth
christian