[opencms-dev] Restart Tomcat for Headnav

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Mon Oct 9 00:55:30 CEST 2006

> Thanks for your help.
> I found the caching option for the offline-project in the
> opencms-system.xml but the value is already set to false.
> But I created a new project and maybe it is because of this. I can't
> find a global caching option for my new project and the caching should
> be off of course only in the offline state.

No, that should be alright. There is only one setting for the whole
offline area (meaning *all* projects exept "Online").
I don't know if you can disable caching for the online project, but it
should be active by default. (Still you have set the "cache" property of
your files/folders correctly and set the cache times, otherwise caching
will not occur as desired).

Do you also see old data in offline mode (that means if you are logged
in, choose an offline project in the workplace and then preview a page
from there?)

c.