[opencms-dev] the cache ...

Michael Kraus michael.kraus at mindmatics.de
Mon Oct 9 18:30:59 CEST 2006

Hello everyone,

I have a related problem: I have an OpenCms-Cluster-Setup on two machines. One of it is the "master" machine, and editing is only allowed on this one. If I publish a project (or a single file), then I log into all other machines (currently only one) and fire a CLEAR_CACHES event there as follows:

OpenCms.fireCmsEvent(new CmsEvent(I_CmsEventListener.EVENT_CLEAR_CACHES, Collections.EMPTY_MAP));

The exported files, however (under /export/sites/default/...) do not get updated on the second machine. What am I doing wrong and how can I ensure that all files get updated on all machines?

Kind regards,
	Michael

ruben malchow schrieb:

> soooo ... that would be:
>
>   OpenCms.fireCmsEvent(
>        new CmsEvent(
>            I_CmsEventListener.EVENT_FLEX_CACHE_CLEAR,
>            Collections.singletonMap("action", new
> Integer(CmsFlexCache.CLEAR_ALL))
>        )
>   );
>
> ... that really is quite easy. thanks!
>
> .rm
>

> Joachim Arrasz schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>>> hmm ... so how exactly do i obtain a reference to the cache thingy? that
>>> is: i want to be able to programmatically clear all caches. say i have a
>>> module that wants to flush all caches every 20 minutes. what should
>>> it do?
>>>
>>> regards,
>>>

>> have a look into FlexCache Admin JSP :)))) quite easy *g*
>>
>> Regards Achim

Michael Kraus
Software Developer

MindMatics AG
Marcel-Breuer-Strasse 18
80807 Munich, Germany

Email:  Michael.Kraus at MindMatics.de
Phone:  + 49 89 322 986 - 568
Fax:    + 49 89 322 986 - 570
Web:    www.MindMatics.de
Der Inhalt dieser E-Mail ist vertraulich. Sollte Ihnen die E-Mail
irrtümlich zugesandt worden sein, bitten wir Sie, uns unverzüglich
zu benachrichtigen und die E-Mail zu löschen.

The contents of this e-mail are confidential. If you received this
e-mail in error, please notify us immediately and delete the e-mail.