[opencms-dev] Modify content JSP without HTML

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Tue Oct 10 01:18:30 CEST 2006

> Is there a better way to embed opencms taglib in a full and
> complex jsp file?   Is there other example beside the simple
> example in the documentation.

Better in which respect?
The taglib documentation shows the building blocks and then you can create your templates based on the individual tags that are presended there.

What would be "better" for you?
I think it largely depends on what you want to accomplish in your templates. Then maybe some developers here can help you with how to structure your code (which would be more of a software design question and not so much an API question).

c.