[opencms-dev] RSS Sandbox Module

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 16 14:42:11 CEST 2006

Ok, you need to locate the place within TemplateOne you wish to add the feed
in and then add the following in the JSP:

<cms:include  page= "/system/modules/com.clicksandlinks.opencms.rss
/elements/import_feed.jsp">
    <cms:param name="feedURL">http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/
news/syndication/rss091.xml</cms:param>
    <cms:param name="divId">element_rssfeed</cms:param>
    <cms:param name="feedNumber">10</cms:param>
    <cms:param name="titlesOnly">false</cms:param>
    <cms:param name="cacheTimeout">60</cms:param>
</cms:include>

and adjust the parameters to suite your requirement. I am not an expert in
TemplateOne (plus don't know where exactly you wish to add the news feed on
your website), so cannot say exactly which JSP you should edit in
TemplateOne, but it should be quite easy to follow.

Good luck and let me know if I can be any more help.

Olli