[opencms-dev] LinkGalleryWidget in XMLContent

Roman Uhlig roman.uhlig at knve.de
Mon Oct 16 17:38:58 CEST 2006

Hi,
I'm currently working with a custom XML content definition that is using a
LinkGalleryWidget. I noticed that it's probably not working right, but would
like to confirm that here before posting a bug report. When inserting a link
from the LinkGallery to the LinkGalleryWidget field, the actual link gets
posted instead of the resource name, which is obviously not working.

Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong? Everything else like
ImageGalleryWidget and DownloadGalleryWidget is working fine.

Here's the relevant part of my XSD:

<xsd:sequence>
	<xsd:element name="WebLinks" type="OpenCmsVfsFile" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded" />
</xsd:sequence>
<xsd:appinfo>
	<layouts>
		<layout element="WebLinks" widget="LinkGalleryWidget" />
	</layouts>
</xsd:appinfo>

Thanks,
Roman