[opencms-dev] Legal impact of added tables in the OpenCms Database

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 19:35:01 CEST 2006

Is this for an in-house application? You can do whatever you want with
GPL 2 software if you are not distributing it. Even if it's being used
for a public website.

The terms and conditions of the GPL 2 apply during the act of
"copying" or distribution.

Usual IANAL disclaimer ... (I'm not a lawyer)

Joe.