[opencms-dev] Create Print Friendly

Gaith Bader gaithb at cse.unsw.edu.au
Tue Oct 17 08:59:15 CEST 2006

There could be a way, but sadly I don't know it!

If my recollection serves me right, I think templateone was based
also on status, i.e the way I mentioned before. Put in mind, that
many might also put a bunch of code that the page will take from the
template other than the actual the layout, thus you don't want it to
switch everything in the template out.

Hopefully if there is a way someone on the list will point you to it.
____
Gaith Bader
Computer Systems Officer
School of Computer Science and Engineering
The University of New South Wales