[opencms-dev] template one form class

Dusty_it i.dastolfo at smart.it
Tue Oct 17 12:07:53 CEST 2006

I found the form class of templateone useful to make form to send data. But
it has some problem if you want to use it to implement a form to, for
example, register a webuser.

The main problem is that the form fields have a fixed name depending on the
appearance order. First, it's a bit counter intuitive to refer to a field as
"field[1]" and so on. Moreover, if I have to add or move a field I have to
change the code that references that field!

Is there the possibility in the next release that the name of the field will
be editable?