[opencms-dev] CmsImageScaler and RenderingHints/ Simapi

Sami Nygard sami.nygard at wombat.fr
Tue Oct 17 14:19:45 CEST 2006

Dear all,

I'm trying to find a way to pass bicubic interpolation hint (among
others) to CmsImageScaler or rather the Simapi-class that seems to
control it. My problem is that I scale at times large images down and
especially photographs come out with too much blur. Also, I've had this
problem that the default rendering produces less than desirable results
when the source image has dimensions of above let's say 3000x2000
pixels.

I've read references to releasing the source of Simapi-jar but couldn't
find it in CVS. Has the source been released? Is there API documentation
for this package?

Thanks
Sami