[opencms-dev] Re: opencms integration

Thomas März thomas.maerz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 14:51:47 CEST 2006

"Dmitry I. Zubarovsky" <dmitry.zubarovsky at gmail.com> writes:

> Can you point me on some examples of integration of some "non-cms" logic inside OpenCms
> Lets say i need page where i want to display logic, not related to content management.
> Just a form or grid or whatever. What i need to do in this case?

There are many different ways to accomplish integration.
This is just an example. Create an JSP in OpenCms, paste
the following code and adjust the paths.

| <%
| pageContext.getServletContext().getContext("/jsp-examples").getRequestDispatcher("/num/numguess.jsp").forward(request, response);
| %>

http://java.sun.com/products/servlet/2.3/javadoc/javax/servlet/RequestDispatcher.html

If you are using Tomcat, take a look at crossContext at

Regards,
Thomas