SV: [opencms-dev] mutlilanguage site

Volkmar Emberger info at aggrajag.de
Wed Oct 18 16:19:25 CEST 2006

thx sami: but I don't want to cut my site into microsites because of my
multiclient capability I would have a site in a site in a site and that
is what I absolutely don't want!

@felix: I think this is a very newbie mistake but with this testcode:

6    <%
7        String contenten = cms.getContent("/test/portal/index.html",
"content_area", "en");
8        String contentde = cms.getContent("/test/portal/index.html",
"content_area", "de");
9        out.println(contenten);
10      out.println(contentde);
11    %>

I get an this error:
    javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Unable to compile class for JSP
    An error occurred at line: 6 in the jsp file:
/WEB-INF/jsp/offline/system/modules/ch.test.templates/elements/content.tpl.jsp
    Generated servlet error:
    cms cannot be resolved

Do I have to specify this link absolut?

Volkmar