[opencms-dev] OpenCms on MaxDb

Paul Weibert weibert_paul at web.de
Fri Oct 20 16:42:22 CEST 2006

Hello community,

I'm trying to instal OpenCms on MaxDb.

In the 4'th installation step (database validation)
i get the following warning

"Be aware that Alkacon recommends to use the following JDBC drivers for MaxDB/SapDB:
[]
But these drivers are not located in folder C:\Programme\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.5\webapps\opencms\WEB-INF\lib\

If you are using a different driver or if you added the driver in another way to the classpath, you may continue to try it out. If not, be sure to get the drivers and restart your servlet container before you continue.
"

I have installed MaxDb drivers on my system.

Do somebody know:
1)  Which drivers I should use
2)  Where I can get them
3)  How should I instal them correctly