[opencms-dev] [URGENT] how to setup email sending

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Fri Oct 20 17:04:54 CEST 2006

Michael KF Li schrieb:
> Hi Joe,
>
> I think it's not being blocked.
>
> OpenCms is installed on Windows machine.  Do you have any idea to setup mail sending properly?  Just modify opencms-system.xml is ok?  Need to setup any schedule job for sending out email?

no, there are no jobs necessary and it works well for me after just
configuring the mail server settings.

If there is an SMTP-Server on smtp.netvigator.com and if you can contact
it and if you are allowed to send mails without requesting the email
inbox first or anything like this, then this should be enough.

christian