[opencms-dev] Unable to read resource

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Wed Oct 25 13:44:20 CEST 2006

Aitor de la Puente Salán schrieb:
> Hello.
>
> After create a module from the administration view, we have upload
> the .class files to classes folder. Then, we have published this module
> and we restarted Tomcat.
>
> And now, the context don't start. This is the error in opencms.log:

You can remove your module-related stuff from your configuration by
deleting it from opencms-modules.xml, so that the rest of opencms starts
again.
Seems that you have a config or coding error in your module, but without
knowledge about what you did it's hard to tell what is wrong.

I would guess that you tried to add an additional view to the workplace
and it doesn't really work yet...

christian