[opencms-dev] University Sites Using OpenCMS?

ali DAN-BOUZOUA adanbouzoua at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 04:01:58 CEST 2006

The University of Pretoria
http://www.up.ac.za/services/it/opencms/opencms.html

  San José State University

  http://webcms.sjsu.edu/

Stanczak Group <justin at stanczakgroup.com> wrote:
  Well it's still rough, but I'm getting close to having our web site
moved from an ASP.NET system to OpenCMS. If anyone is interested it's
www.vinu.edu. I was tasked with migrating to a more flexible system and
to keep the same design. Everything seems to be working great, but I was
wondering if anyone knows of other universities using OpenCMS? Just
interested in seeing some, thanks.

--
Justin Stanczak
Stanczak Group