[opencms-dev] Wiki for OpenCms documentation

Marc Schlegel Marc.Schlegel at gmx.de
Fri Oct 27 20:31:34 CEST 2006

A wiki is a very good idea but I don't think that Alkacon is much
interested. They're making money with customizing and deploying OpenCMS
and they would loose parts of their competitive advantage if they give
provide to much detailed information. The Alkacon-Doc is quite good but
lacking in some parts.

best regards
-- Marc