[opencms-dev] Wiki for OpenCms documentation

Ron Wheeler rwheeler at artifact-software.com
Sun Oct 29 20:03:05 CET 2006

If you can figure out how to open up parts the current OpenCMS system to
a few vetted collaborators, perhaps you can get some unpaid help in
improving the documentation.
People are writing some good stuff and perhaps if you could figure out
how to get them on to parts of your site, they might be happier adding
their contributions to the OpenCMS basic documentation.

Ron