[opencms-dev] Wiki for OpenCms documentation

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 15:38:06 CET 2006

It would be nice if it was under opencms.org. However having said
that, there is no point waiting around forever for that to happen, so
I think your plan is right -- wait a few days and if no body comes up
with a better proposal go ahead.

Joe.

PS: thank you for the offer of the domain and wiki hosting -- that is
very generous.