[opencms-dev] Search question

Rudolf Blazek opencms at blazek.net
Tue Oct 31 04:04:30 CET 2006

Hi Dwayne, yes they do. That file is responsible for things like
checking that the search query is at least 3 characters long and
similar things. The search still does not work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Rudy

Here is my index definition:

                 <name>/sites/MySite</name>
                 <rebuild>auto</rebuild>
                 <project>Online</project>
                 <locale>en</locale>
                 <sources>
                     <source>My Website</source>
                 </sources>
             <indexsource>
                 <name>My Website</name>
                 <indexer class="org.opencms.search.CmsVfsIndexer"/>
                 <resources>
                     <resource>/sites/MySite/</resource>
                 </resources>
                 <documenttypes-indexed>