[opencms-dev] Search question

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Tue Oct 31 08:27:33 CET 2006

I know you mentioned searching via the workplace, but I wondered if that
meant you'd tried Workplace/Administration/Search management.  You can
search in specific indexes there, and see the effects of changing index
configuration - that might shed some light on things.

I'd like to be more help, but I ignored templateone completely and started
from a clean slate...

Jon

  _____