[opencms-dev] OpenCms wiki online

Ron Wheeler rwheeler at artifact-software.com
Wed Nov 1 03:44:55 CET 2006

I think that moving the Overview to the first section might make for a
more logical flow.

Moving or copying stuff  that does belong to you, onto the wiki is
probably illegal in most countries and is pretty bad form in any case.
If the holder of the copyright wants to put their materials under the
wiki's license, they should do it themselves.

Ron