[opencms-dev] OpenCms wiki online

Ron Wheeler rwheeler at artifact-software.com
Wed Nov 1 14:37:52 CET 2006

There is no reason to prevent the wiki  from linking to existing material.
That might be a very good way to populate much of the wiki's currently
empty pages.

"This topic is currently covered (very well) by http://URL."
or
"This topic is not well covered elsewhere at this time but you will find
some information at the following forums and web pages:
    list of URLs"

Ron