[opencms-dev] OpenCms wiki online

Ron Wheeler rwheeler at artifact-software.com
Wed Nov 1 14:52:39 CET 2006

One of the things that I have seen on other projects is a notification
of changes to the wiki where e-mails get sent whenever the wiki changes.
In one forum, the forum ( in our case - "opencms-dev at opencms.org") was
signed up as a wiki participant with notification so that the mailing
list gets notification of changes to the wiki. This meant that eveyone
was aware of wiki changes with the author having to write a separate not
to the forum. It generates a fair amount of traffic in the forum but
they are easy to identify.
I do not know if the wiki software supports this but we might try it. It
will be really useful in the initial stages of getting the wiki going.

Ron