[opencms-dev] OpenCms wiki online

Marcus Popetz marcus at roundpeg.com
Wed Nov 1 15:25:03 CET 2006

http://opencms-wiki.org/index.php/Removing_/opencms/opencms_from_site_url

On the topic of linking to other sites, I did the above page.  Linking
to two urls in the forum under a section called "other docs".

If there aren't any formatting, standards, or etiquette suggestions on
these within a few hours, I'll do some more of them as I go along.

Thoughts?
-mp

ps.  I'm not a wiki expert, so I couldn't figure out how to do
external links nicely from the simple help file.  I poked around real
quick and found you have to do
[http://url.com name of link]
where just a space separates the url from the name of the link.