[opencms-dev] Importing data from Excel-Sheets

Jonathan Woods jonathan.woods at scintillance.com
Fri Nov 3 11:16:20 CET 2006

There's no conversion capability out of the box.  In my case, I put an empty
XML document instance in Word and mail-merged my spreadsheet into that to
generate multiple concrete XML docs, and then uploaded those into the VFS.
You can zip files up, upload the zip archive and have OpenCms unzip it for
you.

Jon

  _____